{ A Doodl is a doodle without the e }
doodl'd at 11:47 PM...
really clever, it's one of the
You know what's weird, is I searched for that guy's comment because he posted the same thing on my blog as well.What a waste of space.Stop trying to advertise random things on other people's blogs, dammit!Oh, and I really enjoy this sketch! Entertaining and witty, ver nice! :-)Oh, and hi Jim. (I'm not stalking you, honest) ;-)
Thanks jillian. Although now that I deleted the spam, your post looks kinda out of place ;)Thanks for the nice words about this and the GBM News!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
really clever, it's one of the
You know what's weird, is I searched for that guy's comment because he posted the same thing on my blog as well.
What a waste of space.
Stop trying to advertise random things on other people's blogs, dammit!
Oh, and I really enjoy this sketch! Entertaining and witty, ver nice! :-)
Oh, and hi Jim. (I'm not stalking you, honest) ;-)
Thanks jillian. Although now that I deleted the spam, your post looks kinda out of place ;)
Thanks for the nice words about this and the GBM News!
Post a Comment
<< Home