{ A Doodl is a doodle without the e }
doodl'd at 9:39 AM...
grumble pok looks like he'd be friends with my baby turtle pocoapoco.i just made the assumption that grumble pok is a he. i must be sexist.love meagan
grubmle pok's a he. you assumed correctly. :)
I'm coming to Portland next weekend. Perhaps I will meet grumble pok while I'm there.
What is it? I'm alittle slow :)-S
It's a pok...that grumbles?
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
grumble pok looks like he'd be friends with my baby turtle pocoapoco.
i just made the assumption that grumble pok is a he. i must be sexist.
love meagan
grubmle pok's a he. you assumed correctly. :)
I'm coming to Portland next weekend. Perhaps I will meet grumble pok while I'm there.
What is it? I'm alittle slow :)
-S
It's a pok...that grumbles?
Post a Comment
<< Home