31 May 2005

roam if you want to

2 Comments:

Blogger meagan said...

Hmmm, well, I just feel sad that no one has left you comments on ANY of your almost-daily doodls. So here's a comment for you.

love meagan
p.s. I'm a friend of Katie's.
p.p.s. I posted on your other blog too.
p.p.p.s. We met twice. At the dog bar (I don't remember what it's called) and playing volleyball once.

31 May, 2005 17:43  
Blogger stan said...

I don't remember you from volleyball. It must have been a long time ago? But I do remember you from the "dog" bar (Lucky Lab). You and Katie were either on your way to or from a play, or I'm guessing a musical. My memory's kind of fuzzy. Like a blanket.

I was going to post a reciprocal comment on your blog (there's gotta be a TM'd word for that) but most people only read new comments on their latest posts, and I didn't have anything to say about Dustin Hoffman or his penguin socks. But now that you know, I'll comment something on an older post.

01 June, 2005 10:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home