{ A Doodl is a doodle without the e }
doodl'd at 8:02 PM...
i will miss the daily doodl. but an occasionl doodl is okay, too.
Well, it hasn't been almost daily for a week or two now, so it's for the better. I might have bursts of inspiration that allow me to fill the queue sometimes, though.
How about this: I'll tell you what to doodle and you doodl it.Just kidding. Really
Not a bad idea, though. Might be fun!
Okay, here I am finally following up on that "not a bad idea...might be fun"...I'd like to see you draw a palm tree having a heated discussion with a snapping turtle.I think that would be an awfully entertaining doodl.love meagan
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
i will miss the daily doodl. but an occasionl doodl is okay, too.
Well, it hasn't been almost daily for a week or two now, so it's for the better. I might have bursts of inspiration that allow me to fill the queue sometimes, though.
How about this: I'll tell you what to doodle and you doodl it.
Just kidding.
Really
Not a bad idea, though. Might be fun!
Okay, here I am finally following up on that "not a bad idea...might be fun"...
I'd like to see you draw a palm tree having a heated discussion with a snapping turtle.
I think that would be an awfully entertaining doodl.
love meagan
Post a Comment
<< Home